Friday, March 13, 2009

Joshua's First Birthday


Joshua's 1st Birthday was on Thursday March 5, 2009. It's crazy that he is now 1. He has been walking for about a month and a half. He says mama and uhoh. He loves his brothers and mom, but especially his daddy! For his birthday, we had Aunt Emily and Aunt Amy come over from Cedar City. Uncle John, Aunt Lindsay and Joseph, and the Borrowmans were all there to celebrate his birthday. Grandma and Grandpa Humphries came the Sunday before because Aunt Kristi was going to have her twins and they had to be there to help with that.

Joshua also loves phones and remotes. He will get a phone and put it to his ear like he is talking on it. He also loves to hang out his tongue. He waves goodbye and points to things he wants. He is doing good being weaned from mom. He likes his bottle though, so we might be trading one battle for another. We love our Joshua so much! He is so much fun and just as crazy as his brothers.






Joshua loves birthday cake

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Love your new header!! Good luck with the bottle. Abigail only gave hers up (it was down to one very small one at 11pm) in January....after I weaned her at 1 she wouldn't drink whole milk unless it was in a bottle, warm.
Your boys are getting so big!! How fun to have family close for birthdays and everydays!!!

Robin Sant said...

I am supper impressed and shocked that you added to your blog. Yeah Diane. I love the birthday pics of Joshua, so cute. I feel bad we missed it. We will have to make it up to Joshua.

Jamie said...

It's fun to see pictures of you and your kids. What fun times. I enjoy reading your blog--hope you don't mind. You have such a cute family!

Melissa Monday said...

I love the pictures of Josh. He's so darn cute!!! I miss you, Di.

Shelly said...

Hey Diane,

It's Shelly (Holt) Harris. I came across your blog from Melissa's. I have a blog too and would love to keep in touch with you as well. My blog is private so if you will email me at shel.harris@yahoo.com I will send you an invite.

By the way, your kids are adorable. They have grown since I saw them at McDonalds that one time!! Anyway, hope to hear from you soon.

Brant & Kristin Humphries said...

Looks like his birthday was a hit! I'm glad I found your blog. I look forward to checking it and seeing what the Hasgen family has been up to. :) If you want to check out our blog it's brantkristinhumphries@blogspot.com